Reply to comment

My husband died without a will. His two children want to sign a release for their interest in the property. Is there a form for this. The house has a mortgage and there is no other property. P.S. I talked with an attorney that wants to charge me 5 to 6 thousand dollars. Crazy amount, i think.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.