Reply to comment

My son died without a will. He still lived at home with his mother and I. He had some stocks and a few thousand dollars in his checking account, but I am told that I can't get access to any of his accounts.
Are there any documents for a Power of Attorney of some sort that would allow me to access these funds?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.