Reply to comment

I have been ma.rried for 10 yesrs no children together. My husband bought a house bec of credit issue with mine credit because not working .you can contact your attornry and he can tell u how to do a quick claim deed . the attorney may charge u a couple of hundred and the court house charged us 60 dollars this puts your name on title but not on loan then after get realrstate taxes put in your name to so everything is wrapped up and do a will you can get one out of book at library and fill it out and mpst libraries have a notory to notorixe the will


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.