Reply to comment

How do you get a divorce from someone who left you and a nine year old son and a ninteen year old daughter seven years ago. He walked out the door and has not been seen since. How do I get a divorce and I can not find him. He does not work anywhere that we can find. We have his social security number but can not locate him. He has never paid any child support. Not since he walked out seven years ago. I want to go forward in my life. How can I divorce him. In the state of Maryland. I have filed against him with social services. They say that they could not find him?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.