Reply to comment

i married a woman in Oct of 2009 and after doing so i realized that she married me for legal status. i want to find the quickest way to get out of the situation and would file for a divorce, but i think an annulment would be quicker, i need adivce on what to do and how to go about doing it. i dont want to have her consent because i dont think she will give it to me. i hate her and her family for tricking me into doing this. i feel used and horrible and i just want it gone.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.