Reply to comment

in most states after 3 uyears you are able to get a divorce with out the others sinmature,, go to the courthouse and request divorce papers, fill them out and return them,,,,if you were to e-mail me his name and ss number,, i bet i could find himm in half an hour,,, you are not looking the right places,,,,,u have to get creative,,, and think ,,where does his family live, what kinda job did he last have,,,friends??it will all lead you to him


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.