Reply to comment

me and my husban have three children we are looking to fill out a guardian form for our childre. My question is this we want to put his parents down as the ones we want to have the kids if something happens to us. However we are really close to them and we offten travel with them everywere. My question i think we should fill out a secounday form for a nother person just in case something happens to us and them when we are travling together should i do that ? if so how would i go about doing that.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.