Reply to comment

what form would we need since my husband and i am are going out of the states and our kids are not. what form would we need for only a week or so so that if anything medically should happen to our kids that the people we want to make the health decisions would have the legal right? we leave this weekend, please send help asap since my husband is a very bad procratinator.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.