Reply to comment

My mother in law has had a stroke and has the beginning stages
of Alziemers her husband died this week.Her children
need the legal authority to handle her finances and medical
concerns. Where do they go and what do they do??
My sister in law said there needs to be joint guardianship
to help her because she can not even sign her own name.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Mike S.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.