Reply to comment

My nepfew owns a landscaping business and temporarily employed a man as an IC. That man then claimed to have been hurt on the job and is now filing suit for Workmans Compensation. Not sure if any IC contract was signed by either. The man filing suit was also paid under the table as an IC. Can my nephew be sued?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.