Reply to comment

I used 5 different independent contractors throughout the year, but they were only paid approx $500 each. I cant afford to pay the tax on $2500, that "they received". Is there a way to recoup what I paid out (even though its not at the $600 1099 level?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.