Reply to comment

My will and intension is to leacve my home(deed in bill's name only) to my 3 children with the stipulation that Judy(wife) be permitted to live in the home as long as she desires. The mortgage is paid automaticaly from my IRA which is willed to the 3 children.
A situation has occured that has disrupted communication between my daughters(not speaking to each other). I doubt that they will be able to coordinate paying the mortgage and keeping Judy in the home until she is ready to move on. Judy has children by a previous marriage that I do not wish to involve with my home and Judy 's assets will not go to me or my children.
What legal instrument will accomplish this?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.