Reply to comment

Dear Ms. Fabio

Last December you answered the following question posted in the "COMMENTS" section of "How to Choose Between a Living Trust and a Will"

"If I cannot trust any family member to carry out my hin usband and my wishes, who can I contact?" submitted by Matt Augspurger"(Dec 9, 2010 - 8:46AM). You suggested that "you can appoint a third party trustee either at a local bank or with a financial advisor". This is just what my husband and I want to set up.

You also stated that you "want to make sure that the instructions you give them are very specific".... and..."If you'd like me to expand on that answer just email and I can walk you through it."

We like to take you up on the offer. Please walk us through it -- we're meeting with our attorney next week and we want to make sure that our instructions to the bank are all they should be.

Thanks for your help.

Deborah D'Amico, Naples FL


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.