Reply to comment

I recently started and filed a LLC tax indentiy for a Real Estate investment company, primarily focusing on fliping properties and owning rentals, it didn't deem to be as lucrative as i thought. Now, I'm turing to construction where I will have salaried workers and more profit. I don't think the original LLC is the best fit. If possible, can I my compny name and just change the LLC to an S- corporation? If so, how can that be done? Thanks.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.