Reply to comment

The above is my question also. I plan for my elderest son to have the house as he has helpped us over the years with the upkeep and also with financial help for the other childrens health care. The other children agree that he should have the house and have their own and are all financially able to support themselves. He is 57 years old
and disabled to a degree of can not work.
Also can we just add him to our deed?

Thank you for your help.

You can delete anything that is not needed in this comment.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.