Reply to comment

My father was in a nursing home, no assets,no bank accts,no stocks or bonds. Found out some of his pension checks were never cashed and pension company still has them. Nursing home sent us a bill for oustanding balance. I opened an estate acct. Pension company wants a EIN number. How do I get that and who do I pay first if there is creditors out there who want payment? There is no money other what is stuck in the pension. The nursing home was supposed to get his pension money but some how messed it up. Do I have to advertise in the paper about the estate? What do I do when the money is all paid out and some creditor sends me a bill?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.