LegalZoom Customer Story Contest Overview
LegalZoom is asking customers to post their personal LegalZoom stories in short video format for a chance to win $5,000 and have their story featured in a LegalZoom commercial.
Here are some important contest details:
- You must submit your video by 11/20/09 to be considered for the contest.
- One grand prize winner and two runners up will be chosen on 12/10/09.
- Your story should be inspirational in nature and communicate how LegalZoom helped you achieve an important goal.
- Your video does not need to be professionally produced. We are looking for authentic stories, not polished videos.
- You must be 18 or over to enter.
- You may not use copyrighted material in your video, including music, art, posters, books, etc.
- Only you and your immediate family may appear in the video.
- Your video must be under 6 minutes in length.
If your story is picked to be featured in our next TV commercial, we will professionally produce a commercial much like our current ones. You could even be in it - just like Janet Long, who started her family toffee business by incorporating through LegalZoom. Or Leo Croisetiere, who invented the Fish Bait Launcher to let him continue to surf fish, and filed for his provisional patent using LegalZoom. And Kim Bryant, who got Last Wills for herself and her husband when their first baby was born. These are real LegalZoom customers sharing their stories.