LegalZoom Business Advantage Pro Membership
Spend your time focusing on running your new business rather than worrying about legal or tax issues. With LegalZoom Business Advantage Pro, you can get the advice you need—plus much more—to help you succeed.
Attorney advice on business, intellectual property or personal legal matters
- Talk to an experienced attorney by phone—no need to leave the comfort of your home or office—for 30 minutes each call. Each legal matter must be unique
- Business startup questions and general business matters, including business formation, management and liability protection
- Intellectual property matters, including reviewing LegalZoom Trademark Search results and Trademark Office Actions
Tax advice from tax professionals at 1-800Accountant*
As a legal plan member, you have access to tax advice from tax professionals through our business partner, 1-800Accountant.
- Ask questions and get tax advice on an unlimited number of new tax-related matters for up to 30 minutes each phone call
Register one free copyright per month**
- Enhance your rights with federal copyright protection
- Types of work that can be protected include books, songs, plays, dances, photographs, movies, sound recordings, etc.
Attorney-drafted letter on your behalf
If your attorney determines that a letter will be of assistance to you in your legal matter, then they will provide it as part of your membership.
- Get one letter of up to 2 pages
- Letter drafted at the attorney's discretion
Legal document review
Have your legal plan attorney review any contracts or legal documents up to 10 pages.
For documents longer than 10 pages, you get a 25% discount on the attorney's regular hourly rate.
Get alerts to your company's credit profile from our business partner Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp. (will contact you separately). You get:
- A D&B D-U-N-S® Number used by industries and organizations around the world as a global standard for business identification and tracking (will be assigned 4-6 weeks after your business is officially formed)
- CreditAlert™ to get alerts to your company's D&B® credit scores and ratings. You'll receive email alerts 24/7 when your company's D&B scores and ratings go up or down; notifications of new major company events like lawsuits, liens and judgments; and a monthly summary of activity in your company's D&B business credit file, including how many inquiries your business credit file received
- A customizable profile in the D&B Credibility Review™ online business directory
Exclusive members-only discounts
Whenever you need advice or additional services from an attorney or tax advisor that is outside of the legal plan, you get exclusive discounts. Plus, you save on any LegalZoom document service.
- 25% off attorney's standard hourly rate on any other service provided by your plan attorney, including advice beyond the standard 30-minute consultation, complex legal matters, legal representation, and review of documents longer than 10 pages
- 10% off all LegalZoom documents, including an LLC, C or S corporation, trademark, living trust, last will and more***
Unlimited access to LegalZoom's extensive library of downloadable forms
Choose from a wide selection of legal forms specific to your business. Download the forms as often as you want and store in the legal forms library in your account.
- Business Services
- Business Startup
- Event Planning
- Home Services
- Real Estate
- And more
*LegalZoom does not provide tax advice or services. Tax professionals made available through 1-800Accountant are third-party independent contractors who agree to provide tax services directly to you, not through LegalZoom. LegalZoom makes no guarantees as to the substance of accountants' advice. 1-800Accountant is not affiliated with attorneys made available through the legal plans.
**Excludes filing fees.
***Some restrictions apply. See our Legal Plan Contract and Advantage Terms of Service for details. Any product discounts are applied at checkout.