- Have a legal plan attorney review your business contracts and other legal documents
- Get personalized attorney help at a rate even the smallest business owner can afford
- Talk to an attorney on an unlimited number of new legal matters for one low monthly fee–
no hourly fees and no surprises
- Protect you and your business from expensive errors and lawsuits
For one low, monthly fee, gain peace of mind knowing you can get help from LegalZoom legal plan attorneys when you need it.
LegalZoom legal plan attorneys are vetted, reviewed by customers like you, and in good standing with their respective state bars
While you pay by the hour to talk to most law firm attorneys, you pay only one low monthly fee to get help from legal plan attorneys
Through our convenient online scheduling tool, most customers receive a selection of attorneys based on your location and legal matter
Having your legal questions answered as soon as you launch your business can be key to getting you started on the right track
Make better financial decisions with advice from tax professionals, through our business partner, Corporate Tax Network
For each 30-minute phone consultation, you get personalized advice that can help you make important business and personal decisions
Included in your plan is legal document review, including contracts, business agreements and other legal documents
You can schedule each consultation with the same attorney, building a history with someone who knows both you and your business
The LegalZoom legal plan gives you affordable access to legal plan attorneys, plus other legal resources that can help your business:
Set up your attorney consultation on a range of business, intellectual property and personal issues. Each legal matter must be unique. Regular attorney consultations last 30 minutes; the annual legal checkup lasts one hour. Attorneys are licensed in your state.
Business startup questions and general business matters
- Business formation
- Corporate ownership and shares
- Business management
- Issuing stock
- What kind of structure is right for you
- Regulatory issues
- Business licenses
- Liability protection
- Employees: Termination, employment agreements, compensation disputes
- Real estate: Landlord/tenant, property issues
Intellectual property matters
- LegalZoom Trademark Search results
- LegalZoom Trademark Monitoring Report
- Patent-related matters
- What kind of intellectual property protection is right for your work
- Proper use of registered trademarks and copyrighted works
- Copyright or trademark issues
- Copyright and trademark infringement
- Copyright and trademark licensing and assignment
- Trademark Office Actions
- Trademark Statement of Use
General personal legal matters
- Personal: Personal injury, property damage, criminal defense
- Family: Marriage, divorce, adoption, child custody, child support
- Financial: Bankruptcy, contracts, legal agreements, lawsuits
- Real estate: Foreclosure, home sales, landlord/tenant issues
- Employment: Termination, employment agreements, compensation disputes
- Estate Planning: Wills, trusts, Pet Protection AgreementsTM
Annual Legal Checkup
- In-depth, one-hour annual legal checkup by an attorney to assess any legal gaps in your business or update previous recommendations
- Guidance on any changes of circumstance or in the law that may affect your documents
- Attorney advice and guidance on what steps to take to revise your documents or legal strategies
Attorney-drafted letter on your behalf
- One letter of up to 2 pages
- Letter drafted at attorney’s discretion
As a legal plan member, you have access to tax advice from tax professionals through our business partner, Corporate Tax Network.
- Ask questions and get tax advice on an unlimited number of new tax-related matters for up to 30 minutes each phone call
- For additional work, you get an exclusive 20% discount on services including tax planning and preparation, bookkeeping and payroll services
For a low, flat fee, have your plan attorney custom-draft a legal document.
Custom-drafted legal documents
Any business contract, agreement or other legal document up to 10 pages in length is covered by your membership. For longer documents, see the special flat fee pricing below.
- 11-15 page documents: $39
- 16-25 page documents: $99
- 26+ page documents: contact attorney for pricing
Choose from a wide selection of legal forms specific to your business. Download the forms as often as you want and store in your legal forms library.
Downloadable business and personal legal forms
- Business Services
- Business Startup
- Event Planning
- Home Services
- Real Estate
- And more
Get help building your credit profile with CreditAlert™ Plus from our business partner, Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.
- A D&B D-U-N-S® Number is used by industries and organizations around the world as a global standard for business identification and tracking
- Email alerts 24/7 when your company's D&B® scores and ratings go up or down
- Notifications of new major company events like lawsuits, liens and judgments
- A monthly summary of activity in your company's D&B business credit file, including how many inquiries your business credit file received
- A customizable profile in the D&B Credibility Review™ online business directory
Take advantage of valuable savings on other legal documents and additional attorney services.
Save 10% on any LegalZoom legal document*
Including LLC, corporation, trademark, living trust, last will and more
Register one free copyright per month**
- Protect original works of authorship
- Books, computer programs, songs, dances, photographs, movies and other creative works
- Federal filing with the U.S. Copyright Office
- Delivery confirmation to the Library of Congress
Save 25% on any other service provided by your plan attorney
- Above and beyond the standard 30-minute attorney consultation
- For complex legal matters
- Legal representation
- Discount applied to attorney’s standard hourly rate
Your membership covers you (plan member), your spouse and dependent children.
** Excludes filing fees.ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This portion of the LegalZoom website is an advertisement. This portion of the LegalZoom website is not a lawyer referral service. LegalZoom does not endorse or recommend any lawyer or law firm who advertises on our site. We do not make any representation and have not made any judgment as to the qualifications, expertise or credentials of any participating lawyer. The information contained on this site is not legal advice. Any information you submit through this site may not be protected by attorney-client privilege and may be provided to attorneys for the purpose of determining your need for legal services. All case evaluations are performed by a participating attorney.
To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement, please click here. If you live in Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, South Dakota, Utah or Wyoming, please click here for additional information.
This advertisement and all attorney services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, located on the website of each attorney. Please visit the website of the sponsoring attorney in your area for more details. Any arrangement made by you and your attorney is strictly between you and them.