Welcome back Finish your LLC

Work Visa

We can guide you through the complexities of getting a work visa

If you plan to come to the U.S. temporarily to work, chances are, you need a work visa. But the different visa classifications and complex filing process can be confusing. Get a free evaluation from an immigration professional. If you decide to proceed, an attorney will handle your filing.

Our questionnaire is fast and easy

Average price is $1,495+ federal filing fees
Your price might be lower or higher depending on your state of residence and individual situation.

How it works

Document with Text and Bullet Points Illustration

1. Complete our simple online questionnaire

Documents with a Magnifying Glass

2. Receive a free evaluation to determine your options

Illustration of Male

3. If you choose to proceed, the law firm will handle your case

Get started today

Work visa average price is


+ federal filing fees

Your price might be lower or higher depending on your state of residence and indivdual situation.


A consultation with an immigration professional to discuss the proper visa classification

A realistic assessment of how long it could take to get your visa

Our participating law firm has guided thousands of people through the work visa process

If you choose to use their services, an immigration attorney will handle your filling for a low flat fee

Ask away. We have answers.

Common questions

Do I have to hire an attorney to file my case?
You don't have to hire an attorney, but the U.S. State Department routinely challenges and denies immigration applications because of applicant mistakes due to lack of understanding of what's being asked or which documents are required. If you make even a minor mistake, getting your documents corrected can be expensive and time-consuming.
An immigration attorney who knows how to work with government authorities can help you navigate the many forms and requirements, streamline the process and create an application that has the greatest chance of success.
Does the employer have to pay for the work visa?
Most employment-based visas require employer sponsorship rather than self-sponsorship. In most cases, this means that the employer is responsible for paying the required government filing fees. An immigration attorney can best explain who is responsible for paying the various costs associated with the application process.

Our participating law firm can help you simplify what otherwise can be a confusing process. If you set up a free evaluation with our participating law firm, you can get a low, flat-fee price that is based on your specific situation.
How can I get legal status in the United States?
There are two primary ways to immigrate to the United States. The first is through a U.S. citizen or permanent resident who is an immediate family member (parent, sibling, spouse or adult child). The second is through qualifying employment with an employer in the U.S. Though less common, you may also be in a unique position to sponsor yourself. Each work visa application is unique and depends on the specific facts of your situation. Find out what options are available to you with a free evaluation by our participating law firm.

A specialist is here to help

Customer Care

(800) 962-7490

We're available Mon-Fri 5am-7pm PT,
Weekends 7am-4pm PT

American FlagOur agents are based in the United States.

Speak with an attorney

Attorney photo

Get legal advice from an independent attorney at a price you can afford.

Apply for your work visa starting at $1,495 + fees

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This portion of the LegalZoom website is an advertisement. This portion of the LegalZoom website is not a lawyer referral service. LegalZoom does not endorse or recommend any lawyer or law firm who advertises on our site. We do not make any representation and have not made any judgment as to the qualifications, expertise or credentials of any participating lawyer. The information contained on this site is not legal advice. Any information you submit through this site may not be protected by attorney-client privilege and may be provided to attorneys for the purpose of determining your need for legal services. All case evaluations are performed by a participating attorney.

To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement, please click here. If you live in Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, South Dakota, Utah or Wyoming, please click here for additional information.

This advertisement and all attorney services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, located on the website of each attorney. Please visit the website of the sponsoring attorney in your area for more details. Any arrangement made by you and your attorney is strictly between you and them.