I have to refill the 503c1 do you do this?

Jeffrey Lippman ∙ June 7, 2019

Both LegalZoom and many of the provider firms offer 501(c)(3) related services. It is unclear what you mean by re-file. I encourage you to schedule a consult with your provider law firm. Jeffrey Lippman's offices are located in Leesburg, Virginia. Mr. Lippman is licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia and the state of Maryland, and his comments may only apply to those jurisdictions. If your question applies to a different jurisdiction you should check with an attorney in that jurisdiction. The information is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. Answering this question does not in any way constitute legal representation and any information you provide is not protected by attorney-client privilege.


Thanks for the feedback! Change answer

Ready to take the next step?

Pricing starts at $ 99