How do I change the legal registered address of my s-corp?

Cody R Cooper ∙ July 24, 2019

This answer will vary depending on the state that you are in, but typically you would file an amendment to your incorporation documents with your state's Secretary of State.

Cody Cooper's offices are located in Pasadena, California. Cody Cooper is licensed to practice law in the state of California and their comments may only apply to that state. If your question applies to a different state you should check with an attorney in that state. The information is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. Answering this question does not in any way constitute legal representation and any information you provide is not protected by attorney-client privilege.


Thanks for the feedback! Change answer

Ready to take the next step?

Pricing starts at $ 129