I am trying to convert my domestic utah llc to a foreign llc because we have moved out of state. What do I need to do?

Cody R Cooper ∙ August 8, 2019

To add on to that, for the process of registering a foreign LLC (or the question of whether or not you even need to register), depends on the laws of the state you moved to. I suggest scheduling a consultation with a LegalZoom attorney in the state you moved to for a more complete analysis.

Cody Cooper's offices are located in Pasadena, California. Cody Cooper is licensed to practice law in the state of California and their comments may only apply to that state. If your question applies to a different state you should check with an attorney in that state. The information is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. Answering this question does not in any way constitute legal representation and any information you provide is not protected by attorney-client privilege.


Thanks for the feedback! Change answer

Ready to take the next step?

Pricing starts at $ 129