What if I didn’t file annual report and how do I stop the dissolution and get right?

Kara B. ∙ December 10, 2018

We require additional information to address your situation. Please contact us at 888-381-8758 so that we can better assist you. You may want to contact the Secretary of State directly for clarification on your current situation and business’ standing with the State.


Thanks for the feedback! Change answer

Ready to take the next step?

Pricing starts at $ 129

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This portion of the LegalZoom website is an advertisement for legal services. LegalZoom does not endorse or recommend any lawyer or law firm who advertises on our site. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. The information contained in this advertisement is not legal advice. Any information you submit through this site may not be protected by attorney-client privilege and may be provided to attorneys for the purpose of determining your needs for legal services. All case evaluations are performed by a participating attorney.

To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement, please click here. If you live in Alabama, Missouri, or New York please click here for additional information.

This advertisement and all attorney services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, located on the website of each attorney. Please visit the website of the participating attorney in your area for more details. Any arrangement made by you and your attorney is strictly between you and them.