I need a revocarion of power of attorney over two minor children. Do you have this form and can you help me?

Kara B. ∙ December 10, 2018

We are only able to offer a document revoking estate planning documents that we assemble for you. You can request this after you place your order by calling us. Regarding your specific situation, we require additional information. Please contact us at 800-773-0888 for further assistance.


Thanks for the feedback! Change answer

Ready to take the next step?

Pricing starts at $ 35

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This portion of the LegalZoom website is an advertisement for legal services. LegalZoom does not endorse or recommend any lawyer or law firm who advertises on our site. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. The information contained in this advertisement is not legal advice. Any information you submit through this site may not be protected by attorney-client privilege and may be provided to attorneys for the purpose of determining your needs for legal services. All case evaluations are performed by a participating attorney.

To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement, please click here. If you live in Alabama, Missouri, or New York please click here for additional information.

This advertisement and all attorney services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, located on the website of each attorney. Please visit the website of the participating attorney in your area for more details. Any arrangement made by you and your attorney is strictly between you and them.