I need to transfer my deed into my living trust. What do I need to do and is this something I can do through legalzoom, as I did my trust with them?

Jeffrey Lippman ∙ August 5, 2019

To place property into a Trust, typically a Deed needs to be executed and recorded from the current Deed owners to the Living Trust. LegalZoom does have a Deed Transfer service and you are encouraged to contact LegalZoom about the details. To discuss the legal issues, i encourage you to schedule a consultation with your LegalZoom provider law firm. Jeffrey Lippman's offices are located in Leesburg, Virginia. Mr. Lippman is licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia and the state of Maryland, and his comments may only apply to those jurisdictions. If your question applies to a different jurisdiction you should check with an attorney in that jurisdiction. The information is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. Answering this question does not in any way constitute legal representation and any information you provide is not protected by attorney-client privilege.


Thanks for the feedback! Change answer

Ready to take the next step?

Pricing starts at $ 249