I want to legally protect the name of my band?

Jeffrey Lippman ∙ August 9, 2019

That type of protection is typically achieved via a Trademark. LegalZoom and the provider firms offer Trademark services. I recommend you explore your options with LegalZoom or schedule a consultation with your provider law firm. Jeffrey Lippman's offices are located in Leesburg, Virginia. Mr. Lippman is licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia and the state of Maryland, and his comments may only apply to those jurisdictions. If your question applies to a different jurisdiction you should check with an attorney in that jurisdiction. The information is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. Answering this question does not in any way constitute legal representation and any information you provide is not protected by attorney-client privilege.


Thanks for the feedback! Change answer

Ready to take the next step?

Pricing starts at $ 99