Reply to comment

In Ohio I can refer clients to two options. First, I an option for people with not many assets and will need an inexpensive UNcomplicated trust. For those who have a more complicated or larger estate I can refer them to an attorney who has been doing Special Needs Trusts since the mid 1990's. If the trust is not drawn up properly then the government will take everything you leave the Special Needs person. Feel free to contact me with any questions as I have my own Special Needs child.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.