Welcome backFinish your .
Estate Plan Bundle
Understand the difference and get help deciding with advice from the an independent attorney licensed in your state after your purchase.
Have the attorney review your completed estate plan to make sure everything is exactly right.
Get ongoing guidance for life events that may impact your estate plan, like marriage, kids or employment.
Whether you want a bundle with a Last Will and Testament or you prefer to set up a Living Trust, we've got you covered. What's the difference?
Last Will and Testament
Power of Attorney
This bundle comes with a Last Will. If the attorney advises you to setup a Living Trust instead, call us. We'll be happy to change your order.
Living Trust with Pour-Over Will
Power of Attorney
This bundle comes with a Living Trust. If the attorney advises you to setup two Last Wills instead, call us. We'll be happy to change your order and refund the difference.
Any legal questions? Select either bundle. Get advice. Make changes if necessary. No hassle refund available for 60 days.
1. Fill out simple LegalZoom online questionnaires at your own pace.
2. We take your answers and create personalized, state specific documents.
3. We mail you the documents one at a time after each goes through our Peace of Mind ReviewTM.
4. You sign each document according to the included instructions to make it legally binding.
Appoint someone to settle your affairs. Specify who'll receive your property and care for your children should the unexpected happen.Learn more about Last Will and Testaments
Control your assets and save your family time, money and stress by potentially avoiding court involvement in the distribution of your assets. Includes a Pour-Over Will which is a Last Will that serves as a safety device to capture any assets that are not transferred to or included in your Living Trust.Learn more about Living Trusts
Appoint someone you trust to manage your finances and legal affairs if you become incapacitated.Learn more about a Power of Attorney for finances
State your end-of-life care wishes and relieve your loved ones from making difficult decisions. The Living Will includes a Healthcare Power of Attorney.Learn more about Living Wills
Ask about your estate plan or any new legal matter with an unlimited number of 30-minute consultations. You also get tax advice through our partner 1-800Accountant.
Get advice from an independent attorney about these issues and more:
We're available Mon-Fri 5am to 8pm PT and Weekends 7am to 4pm PT
Our agents are based in the United States.
This public forum is not intended to provide legal advice and is not a substitute for professional legal advice. Unless specifically indicated, the content is not drafted, supported, or vetted by LegalZoom. It is simply a place for customers to help customers. If you need legal advice, LegalZoom can connect you to a licensed and independent attorney. If you are providing answers, please do not provide legal advice if you are not qualified or licensed to do so.
* Telephone consultations with a participating firm, during normal business hours, of up to one half (1/2) hour each, limited to one consultation for each new legal matter. Excludes business-related matters. Limit one Personal Legal Plan per bundle. Benefits to the Personal Legal Plan (also Legal Advantage Plus) continue automatically for $119.88 per year. You can cancel by calling (877) 818-8787. For full details, see the Legal Plan Contract and Advantage Terms of Service.