Reply to comment

How would I locate a lawyer in my area that is familiar with special needs trusts? I have two adult children and one is special needs. I have a will but worry that if for some reason my husband and I pass, assets left to my children may affect our special needs childs soc security benefits. I feel we probably need an attorney since this may be considered a complicated trust......?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.