Reply to comment

Hi-I lent a former friend of mine $3000 in good faith. It was a "promise" to repay me but he/she has not done so and has not returned several emails regarding my request(need) for the money to be repayed. With that said, can I take him/her to small claims court without proper documentation or proof of the transaction? Thanks!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.