Reply to comment

I too was born in Germany, since my dad was stationed there. He probably got you a Certificate of Birth Abroad that was issued by the Dept. of Foreign Services... the State Dept should be able to help you get a copy of it. If they can't, I know that the Consul of the US Embassy in Germany has to sign and stamp that doc too - so you might be able to get some help from them. Mine was signed in Munich - I'm not sure which Embassy your paperwork was processed at, so you'll probably need to find out whether it was at Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich,etc... Also, you should definitely check here for info on how to request another copy of your certificate here. You can also contact the Embassy in Germany for more info.

Good luck!!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.