Reply to comment

I have a friend that is Philipina. She has two children with an American citizen and she resides overseas with the children. He was physically abusive, no longer with her and only pays a little money here and there.. How would she go about getting child support for her American children.?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.