Reply to comment

Okay .. so Im a Canadian Citizen and so is my daughter because she was born here .. but her Father is an American citizen, his name isnt on the birth certificate but he is suppose to pay childsupport pretty much stating he is her father.. My Fiance lives in the states so my question is .. How would I go about getting her some kind of dual citizenship and what kind of documentation do I need if I have full custody?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.