Reply to comment

I am an American citizen and I married a British man and moved to the UK. I have leave to remain in the UK and I gave birth to my son whilst living there.My son haS dual citizenship with the USA. I love my husband but I am desperate to move back to Florida with my family but my husband doesn't want to move yet. He has told me if I am truely unhappy my son and I can come back without him. I know under the Hauge convention I can't just cancel my plane ticket and stay. what are my legal rights?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.