Reply to comment

Hi, am a 25years old american and during my Peace corp service in ghana, i fell in love with a wonderfull ghanaian lady and the relationship produced a baby, the child was born in ghana, west africa. Can i get an american citizenship(passport) for my child with my DNA from the U.S embassey here in ghana-accra? am planing to return back to africa to work with an american USAID for some time, maybe fore 2 years whiles visiting the state.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.