Reply to comment

When I was 18 I moved to the Netherlands, and shortly there-after discovered I was pregnant. I had my child in the Netherlands and he currently resides with his "father" (a Dutch National) in the Netherlands. 8 years have passed and I have since returned to the US and am now trying to get my son back from his "father". Now, being young I did not know about registering my son at the embassy while I was there. So I'm trying to figure out who to contact to get him registered as a US citizen, so I can start a proper custody battle to get him back. Any help appreciated. Much Thanks!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.