Reply to comment

If you are married with an american citizen and your children were born in the philippines..they should get automatic citizen through their dad you just need to report it to the embassy and submit evidence/proof of u or dad's citizenship to embassy and get the baby's birth certificate present it to embassy


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.