Reply to comment

My mother and father were both born in the US and at the time of my birth my dad was attending school in Canada. He was there only one year for his schooling and came back to the US. With both of my parents original birth certificates I've been told that I stll have to file for citizenship and pay a $600.00 fee and go thru the process of citizenship. My question is who can I contact to help me thru this without having to pay for my citizenship when legally I'm already a citizen?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.