Reply to comment

I was born overseas and my father was serving as a Peace Corp volunteer. Him and my mother were married and at 3 months old we entered into the US and I grew up in Maryland. I am now over the age of 18 and am now having issues with citizenship due to this. My father did not report to the local Us Embassy that he just had a child but he is definitely on my birth certificate. How do I go about becoming a US citizen after all of this? Please advise!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.