Reply to comment

Hello my name is Anne-Marie my child's father is American and has lived there all his life, however me and my son live in the UK he is not 18 yet but shall turn 18 on June 28th I am still in contact with my child's father and so is he, however my child's father is in US Prison would it still be possible for my son to get a US passport or/and citizenship


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.