Reply to comment

My son was born in Australia. his father is an American born in Montana. we have lived in the states now since he was 2 years old, he is now 25. he was told he has to prove he is a US citizen in order to get a driver's license, although he came over here to the states with an American passport, how can we show proof that he has had a US passport, which lost now. he did have a copy of birth certificate of US citizens born abroad, but thats lost too. can he help us get a copy of the certificate of children born aboard of US citizen and copy of proof that he has a had US passport? I would really appreciate a reply asap.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.