Reply to comment

Hi there, i am just about ready to start my PC repair bunesiss, i am just in the process of getting a COMP Tia + certificaton. My qusetion is about insurance. I am from England and wondered if anybody can help, i think i need some form of liability insurance, if this is correct, what levels of cover do other Techs have and what sort of premium should i expect to pay.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.