Reply to comment

I had filled taxes one year then i skipped a year and then filed again. But then i got a letter from irs saying i had missed a year of filing taxes and that i had to pay the year they gave me money and file that missing year. Well i i did pay the tax check back but from there on i did not file taxes for about 10 years now. I wan t to fix this problem but not sure how to go about it. And i need a W2 from one of my employers in 2000 how can i still get that.Any help would be great...Thanks


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.