Reply to comment

Hello this is certainly a great question. Please note that because LegalZoom is not a law firm we are unable to provide legal advice regarding this matter. You may want to seek an attorney for legal guidance or speak to a tax professional. If you want help finding an attorney, try our Attorney Services Division:


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.