Reply to comment

I haven'filed taxes since 1993...haven't worked since june 2005.Had a stroke in march 2006. Would like to apply for citizenship before I have to do many years back taxes do I have to file to make me become a ciizen. Understand there is a penalty for not filing...THANK YOU!!!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.