Reply to comment


I'm now in the Philippines and separated. I have a boyfriend in Illinois and wants me to file a divorce coming from U.S., since there is no divorce in our country. I will be going to U.S before the end of the year...will it be possible to file it there and then just send it to my ex-husband because he is willing to sign it. It doesn't matter if it is not recognize in our county as long as it is recognize in U.S.

Hope you can help me out.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.