Reply to comment

I got married over 5 years ago while in the navy, after just two years I had had enough. We have been separated for over 3 years. I would like to know if there is any way that I can get the divorce without her, and me not leaving the states because she doesn't want the divorce.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.