Reply to comment

I keep hearing and read the wrong thing about child support and you not able to get the money back, it is only true after a certain amount of time. But if the court made a mistake the first time it was filed it is call neglect by the state and they can fix the problem, they don't want to pay out anyone, but they have to so the way they try to do it is say we will credit you.... I get tired of lawyers saying their is no way, they say the when you file anything, and as people go research the laws and find the law that talks about what to do.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.