Reply to comment

My sister has cerebral palsy and is deaf. She is considered an emacipated adult at this time. Our father is still living and signs most of her legal documents...her case manager has strongly suggested that someone in the family seek leagal guardianship of brother and I are willing to do this...what legal documents do we need? We live in the state of Indiana.



The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.